Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Am A Zombie

Artist - Pungent Basement
At a comic book convention there is a place called Artist Alley, where comic book artists and artists in general have tables and sell their artwork.  Most are pictures of superheros with the occasional fine artist thrown into the mix.  I admit, right now, right here, that I love zombies.  So when I saw a sign in Artist Alley that stated they will zombify you, I went for it.  The artist (Pungent Basement) took a photo of my face and then I returned an hour later to see myself zombified.  It is a pretty good zombification, including my glasses and the Supergirl hat I was wearing.  Whether you like zombies or not, in my opinion the art world is even big enough for zombies.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it. I look forward each day to your blog to see what's up for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - that is AWESOME!!! i LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete